Have you thought about your Retirement Dreams lately?
Whether you want to sit on a beach sipping Mai Tai’s, traveling the world, or just want to take it easy, this week marks the time to revisit those dreams.
National Retirement Security Week runs during the third week of October, marking the perfect opportunity to do a check-up on your financial goals for your future retirement. If you don’t currently have any retirement goals, then there’s no time like the present to get started.
Here are some tips to help you move forward with retirement.
1. Close you eyes and dream, picture that great cake of a life during retirement.
2. If you currently don’t have a retirement account, open one immediately.
3. Review your 401-K account.
4. Review your Traditional IRA and Roth IRA.
5. Be consistent with your Retirement contributions.
6. Become a student of the Financial Markets, knowledge is power – let money work for you.
7. If you have a Financial Advisor give them a call this week.
So this week, crave out a little time to work on your future retirement and may you always experience financial calm in your life.